One out of every five persons on the earth is a Muslim. In the past 16 years, the number of Muslim mosques in the United States has mushroomed from 30 to over 3,000. An Islamic leader recently inaugurated a session of the United States Senate, praying in the name of Allah.
Chances are that if you don't currently have Muslim friends, you soon will. To understand and communicate with them, you need to know...
- Are all Muslims the same?
- Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
- Was Muhammad really a prophet of God?
- Do the Quran and the Christian Bible agree?
- What are the major doctrines of Islam?
- What are the five major obligations of Muslims?
- How is the basis of salvation in Muslim theology?
- Has the Bible been corrupted, as Muslims claim?
- Was Jesus a mere prophet, as Muslims claim?
- What do Muslims say about Judgment, heaven, and hell?
- What are the best strategies for dialoguing with Muslims?
This concise, easy-to-understand guide answers these questions and others, and also provides a powerful Christian apologetic response.
This book is engineered to guide Christians through the most important information with clear explanations and solid biblical reasoning. This is a must–have resource for individuals and churches trying to discern today’s news stories.